Monday, April 25, 2005

RECIPE 2//April 25


Did you know food could be '80s? Aside from the elecrifying colors of this photograph, this dish from DARNA is finger-lickin' good. And requires a whole loaf of bread to finish off all the goodness. Takes about 1 hour to make including chopping and cooking. I'd love to hear how it turns out if you make it. For spices, if you're in New York, there's my favorite wholesale spice store on Bleeker Street, west off 6th ave past Murray's Cheese, called Aphrodisia. Your nose will sneeze a few thank yous and then twitch and wiggle with delight. Posted by Hello

On another note, I electrocuted myself badly last night. I was just about to go to bed and was plugging in my reading light. It was like a donkey kicked me. Today I've been frazzled accordingly. Everyonce in awhile my computer gives off sparks. Anyone else been struck by lightning or less drastically been electrocuted? Should I expect any clairvoyancy or magneticism?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home